All reservations canceled within the allotted time period will be refunded their deposit less an administrative fee (see deposit policies below). Please note that package reservations have different deposit and cancellation policies. A $25 administrative fee applies for peak and off-season cancellations
- Peak Season: December 16 – April 15.
14 DAYS prior to arrival (excluding holiday weekends).
- Off Season: April 16 – December 15.
7 DAYS prior to arrival (excluding holiday weekends).
- Holidays & Special Events:
30 DAYS prior to arrival. *See Holiday and Special Events disclaimer below.
The administrative fee is non-refundable once you make a reservation, even if you’re within the cancellation period.
- We are sorry but refunds are not available for early check-out.
- Hotel Rates are None Negotiable
- Parking is free but very limited and is upon a first come first serve basis, we do not guarantee parking.
HURRICANE CONDITIONS – Please be assured that if a hurricane is forecast to impact our area, we will cancel your reservations and refund your deposit less a $25.00 administrative fee.
* Holidays & Special Events include, but are not limited to the following: New Year’s, Presidents’ Day Weekend, Easter, Memorial Day Weekend, Independence Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Halloween, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. When booking online, a one night deposit is taken. The remainder will be charged by the hotel when we receive your reservation. A new confirmation showing the total deposit will be sent to your e-mail. Reservations require a 2-night room and tax total deposit to guarantee your accommodation. If your reservation is canceled at least 30 days prior to your check-in date, the deposit is refundable less a $25 administration fee. For a five night stay or more, the deposit is refundable less a $50 administration fee. Should your reservation be canceled within 30 days prior to arrival, your deposit will be forfeited.