The Spa at The Grand Resort has been named one of the ten best gay-owned spas by OutTraveler Magazine.
What we do -
Customized and Specialty Massages, Facials, Wet Room Treatments, Manicures, Pedicures, Waxing, and Hair Cut’s.
How to Spa –
- Walk-ins welcome, but appointments are strongly recommended.
- Arrive 15 min early to check in.Â Your service will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed.
- Lockers provided for Spa guests not staying at resort.
- Robes, Towels, and Refreshments provided.
- Non–resort Spa guests are welcome to use our amenities while the Spa is open.
- Draping for Spa guests is up to your comfort level, we provide as much or little cover as you need.
- For your best Spa experience, please tell the therapist any specific requests or limitations.
- The Spa atmosphere is tranquil and relaxing. Please turn off phones and be respectful of others Spa experience.
- If you need to re-schedule or cancel an appointment please notify us 4 hours in advance. Package cancellations please notify us within 24 hours.
- Our goal is to provide our guests with an environment that is welcoming, calming, nurturing and safe. Be assured our staff is fully licensed and constantly being trained on the newest treatments.